BA (ActuarSc), FIAA, FIAL, FANZIIF
Geoff Atkins is a Director and Principal. He is one of Australia’s most widely respected actuaries. With a career that spans 35 years, he has been instrumental in developing industry best practice nationally across general insurance, medical indemnity, motor injury insurance, workers compensation, long tail claims, tort reform, asbestos exposures and terrorism insurance. A former Chair of both the General Insurance Practice Committee of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia and the Institute’s Medical Indemnity Task-force, Geoff was named Actuary of the Year in 2003 for his contribution to issues of national significance.
Area of Expertise
- Accident compensation, especially scheme design
- Terrorism insurance and disaster schemes
- Regulatory systems, in particular risk based capital
- Specialty lines including builders warranty and lenders mortgage
- CSA liability expert
Talk to me about
- Royal Commission Response
- Injury and care (Government Schemes)
Find out more about how I can help your business.