BA (Oxon), FIAA
Estelle is a Director at Finity and is one of the leading actuaries in Australia. She has worked on a number of high profile assignments over the last decade, including acting as the actuarial advisor to the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse. She has worked in general insurance for over 30 years and has wide experience across both personal and commercial classes of business including reserving, pricing, strategic and regulatory issues. In 2012 Estelle was named Actuary of the Year.
Areas of expertise
- Liability, Professional Indemnity, CTP, Workers Compensation, Medical Negligence, Mortgage Insurance
- Pricing, reserving and portfolio monitoring especially for long tail classes
- Scheme design and regulation of CTP and Workers Compensation
- Market entry and product entry strategy
- Insurance licence application
- Insurance licence transfers and schemes of arrangement
- CSA liability expert
Talk to me about
Find out more about how I can help your business.