B. Comm, FIAA. GAICD, MSOD
Andrew is a Principal and actuary with expertise in Appointed Actuary roles, applying analytics and Organisational Development. He works with a range of insurers informing sound financial decisions, exploring growth possibilities and protecting businesses by ensuring compliance with prudential requirements. He is also an Associate Professor at Monash Business School. Andrew works with leaders and their teams to apply analytics and build the capabilities to put a shared vision into action.
Areas of expertise
- Appointed Actuary Services - Financial Condition Reporting, Reserving, Capital Management
- Scenario and Recovery Planning
- Pricing - Technical, Commercial and Governance
- Utilising analytics to get better business results
- Helping grow a client's business
Talk to me about
- Health insurance
- Capital management
- Strategy implementation
Find out more about how I can help your business.