Quantify, leverage and manage risk to improve risk culture and the performance of your organisation.
Empower your risk strategies
Adopt a commercial and practical approach with Finity's insurance professionals with years of relevant operational and risk management experience.
Meet your APRA requirements & gain a deep understanding of your liabilities
We partner with insurers and government agencies to:
- Provide strategic advice to Boards and management
- Develop risk and compliance frameworks, facilitating risk profile workshops and development of Risk Appetite Statements
- Conduct APRA insurance risk self assessments, licensing and other regulatory requirements
- Conducting independent comprehensive triennial RMF and ICAAP reviews
- Reviews of underwriting and claims management capability and performance.
Our risk management expertise & experience
Our advice is clear and practical to ensure it supports your strategic and operational decisions and can be easily integrated into your business.
Triennial & Annual CPS 220 reviews
Strategy & framework development and reviews
Insurance risk self-assessments
Risk appetite statements
Risk culture surveys, focus groups & training
Board facilitiation risk & strategy workshops
Cyber risk management
Insurance prudential standards advice, including CPS 220, regulatory changes & implementation
Security frameworks including controls, registers & third party provider assessments
Explore our risk events & insights
14th January, 2020
Welcome to the seventh edition of the Finity Climate Risk Blog and the first of the decade, which fo...
22nd April, 2021
Managing the financial risks of climate change
18th September, 2020
Presented by Ashish Ahulwalia and Marcello Negro at the 2020 Personal Lines Pricing & Analytics ...
Practical insights. Innovative products. Infinite possibility.
Powered by smart, results-oriented people with unrivalled depth of industry experience, we can provide a unique perspective across a wide range of business challenges.Contact us