We provide estimates of outstanding claims for insurers of all types and sizes, and also review estimates in a peer review role.
Make sound judgements about your business & its liabilities.
Our consultants have unmatched experience in valuing liabilities for insurers and schemes looking to meet regulatory requirements and gain a deeper understanding of their financial performance.
Meet your APRA requirements and gain a deep understanding of your liabilities.
Our advice is clearly communicated so that our actuarial valuations support strategic and operational decisions.
Our approach is crafted to meet your circumstances using:
Asbestos liability reserving
Assessing particular exposure profile and circumstances, we conduct valuations of asbestos liabilities and project future claims costs. We:
- Benchmark your asbestos claims experience against comparable industry portfolios
- Provide projections that use the most recent industry information
- Consider changes in disease incidence and trends in the claims, medical and litigation environment
- Access our deep research insights on asbestos-related disease claims arising from industrial, environmental and product-related exposures.
We regularly advise on suitable risk margins to include in liability provisions for both accounting and regulatory purposes. Our rigorous approach features:
- A sophisticated methodology that integrates models of independent risk and systemic drivers of risk, as well as capturing the correlations between different sources of risk.
- Understanding and capturing the impact of tail-risk exposures.
- Qualitative considerations.
- Our extensive hands-on experience coupled with Industry research enables us to provide highly relevant benchmarking of risk margin outcomes for our clients.
Insights to inform & inspire
Powered by smart, results-oriented people with unrivalled depth of industry experience, we can provide a unique perspective across a wide range of business challenges.Contact us